Device Driver Software for 920 & Vista

Fairey7

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I just tried to upload pics etc for the first time, but was asked to load a disk which I don't have. Windows was unable to find the Device driver software for Nokia Lumia 920. I'm running windows vista on my pc. Can anybody help please. Also I have been unable to send picture messages from this phone. Any ideas? Many thanks x

markfive

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Plug the phone in and when the driver install starts use the option for going online to find drivers. Vista should download the drivers automatically. If you run Windows update then it should pick the drivers up (they'll be in the Optional list). Don't forget that the drivers are only supported on Vista SP2.

As for picture messaging, go to Settings > access point on your phone and ensure your mobile operator is shown as "Active" - if it's shown as "Inactive" then select it and press Add.

Fairey7

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I tried going online for driver but it didn't work, however I have windows updates to install so I shall try that again later, so thanks.

With regards to picture messaging, I don't have "Access Point" in my settings. I have Mobile network, turned onto EE, with mobile data on and Roam on. Wifi off. Still not working. Is this what you mean? I'm sorry!!

Many thanks

markfive

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
With regards to picture messaging, I don't have "Access Point" in my settings. I have Mobile network, turned onto EE, with mobile data on and Roam on. Wifi off. Still not working. Is this what you mean? I'm sorry!!

No need to apologise :smile: - the options you quote are under settings > mobile network. There should be a menu option under settings, further down the list, called access point (the options are not in alphabetical order)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss