Want to get a Lumia 920, but having a hard time waiting for the next

Shobiz

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Currently, I have a Lumia 900. I switch from Sprint when the Lumia 900 launched. Now I want a Lumia 920. AT&T said I can upgrade early. Should I upgrade or wait?

HNNNNNGHHH

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
It actually depends on whether you have the money to pay for it early or not. If you REALLY want it, you can get it now. If you can wait, I strongly suggest you do so, especially if the upgrade pricing for later is cheaper.

I actually don't face this problem as I ordered my 920 straight from the UK at launch day and got it running on T-Mobile USA. I didn't think they were too happy about it, though.

forestred

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
im due an upgrade from my trusty samsung omnia 7 but its a case of stick or twist, im kind of waiting for the announcement of the next Nokia (EOS maybe?) and this is what stops me getting the 920

S_C_B

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I'd get one off Craigslist. I currently see a Cyan one for $250. If I hadn't already bought one, I'd be all over it.

To answer your question, I'd upgrade now.

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I just sold my Samsung galaxy s3 for a Lumia 920. I originally had a Samsung focus but screen was destroyed beyond use...otherwise loved the phone but gave android a shot...that didn't last long.

not sure how big of a difference between 900 vs 920. In your situation, I'd wait for later this year. If you can't wait...its an incredible phone so I couldn't not recommend it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos