Just tried the Nokia Music+ subscription. I don't see an increase in audio quality.

I've toggled high quality for both WiFi and Mobile Network. Then I reselected a mix. The audio still registers as Standard Quality.

I reckoned its because Nokia Music on my L920 wasn't closed [how do you quit the Nokia Music app, I've tried pausing then hit the back button, not working.] I did a restart but that doesn't solve the issue. It register as Standard Quality, not the promised 8x quality increase.

Am I missing something?
    03-24-2013 10:00 PM
    920 music quality is very flat and awful.
    03-25-2013 04:45 AM
    Hi

(Its Dean from Nokia Music)

Its sounds like that the NM+ subscription has not worked. Could you go into the Nokia Music client, select settings and see if you are signed in, if so check the expiry date for NM+.

If this still does not work drop me an email demo-dean@ovi.com

Thanks
    deano
    03-25-2013 03:50 PM
    Hi

Its sounds like that the NM+ subscription has not worked. Could you go into the Nokia Music client, select settings and see if you are signed in, if so check the expiry date for NM+.

Thanks
    deano
    Hi, Also sign up for a 6 day try, to see if what the quality of music is like, but still its on "standard" is it high quality available for trial accounts?
    03-26-2013 12:16 AM
    920 music quality is very flat and awful.
    Is this real? Most people would compare it to the 4S, the best audio quality on an iPhone
    03-26-2013 03:56 AM
    A question for those who claimed the trial, when you for example made offline a high quality mix, then your subscription expired, will the music still be high quality/playable?
    03-26-2013 05:09 AM
    A question for those who claimed the trial, when you for example made offline a high quality mix, then your subscription expired, will the music still be high quality/playable?
    I haven't completed the 7 days trial - 4 more days to go, I'll update then.
    03-26-2013 08:23 PM
    Hi

Thanks
    dean
    Thanks dean. My trial haven't expired but I'm getting Standard Quality music. Turns out I need to recreate/reselect my mixes to enjoy high quality music.
    03-26-2013 08:26 PM