Yellow Nokia Lumia 920 Really Stands Out - Especially In Public!

MrA2Z

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Nope but I work in war torn High Wycombe and spend some amount of time on the mean streets of London after dark.

Lol, I start work in High Wycombe next week (will be travelling from Milton Keynes) what's the 4g like there?

I live in High Wycombe guys :)
I upgraded my phone last month on 3G. Today I got call from Orange about promotion for free upgrade to 4G with same allowance and price plan. In few days I will receive 4G SIM and report back to you.

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
The cyan is truly beautiful. It looks like it is glowing, I have a white 920 and my fiance has a yellow (another amazing color).

I really like my white , but the others are really making me sad about picking white.

I have the cc-1043 in red and cyan, but this phone just feels so much better in hand without any case on it.

Man I wish I got the cyan, but I do prefer the glossy finish aposed to the matte

Jaafar Jabbar

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I have a Lime Green 620 and it's MORE noticed than phones 3 times it's price lol.. Nokia is AMAZING, the OS however has numerous little annoying things..just hoping all gets fixed :)

ClixT

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Nice ;) where about are you moving from?

I'm still looking around, but hopefully somewhere in Bluff Park/Heights, Belmont heights/shore, Alamitos Heights, Bixby Village/Hill, and Naples.
Need an apt for CSULB! :D

EDIT: What was i thinking when posted this... ^^ FAIL lol
I'm moving from Mission Viejo haha

Off topic aside, I also have the yellow cc 1043 case, it's gorgeous! hehe

Last edited:

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I have a red, I get asked about it occasionally, I am seeing tons more of these things around town though. Guess my next two cases will be the Cyan and Yellow.

HaibaneReki

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I do also have the Nokia black shell case in the event I want to use other color themes. The one thing about the yellow is you are limited in that sense without a case on it but to be honest I love the yellow tiles and high contrast so much the case has never been put on it lol.

yellow works fine with emerald (green lantern) and red tiles (ironman) too :)

Harjit Minhas

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
my black lumia 920 sparks up big time in the only one that i have come,across with the 920 everyone else has a s3 4s or iphone 5. What attracts their eyes is tge vivid pure display, play a 1080P video with full brightness enabled and watch amazed eyes

SahilShah

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I get noticed ALL OF THE TIME! Friends and non-Friends alike stop by. On multiple occasions, I have been stopped on the street to be asked what phone it is. This is good and bad, like someone pointed out earlier, I hope it is not TOO flashy that someone would steal it. This is surprising though, as I have the black Nokia Lumia 920 with no case/cover. Also, how is everyone liking the actual Nokia Brand Cases??

abel920

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I get noticed ALL OF THE TIME! Friends and non-Friends alike stop by. On multiple occasions, I have been stopped on the street to be asked what phone it is. This is good and bad, like someone pointed out earlier, I hope it is not TOO flashy that someone would steal it. This is surprising though, as I have the black Nokia Lumia 920 with no case/cover. Also, how is everyone liking the actual Nokia Brand Cases??
I'm inspired! I want my phone to be noticed too!! So today I have my cyan case for my 920! 💃

abel920

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
I have a Lime Green 620 and it's MORE noticed than phones 3 times it's price lol.. Nokia is AMAZING, the OS however has numerous little annoying things..just hoping all gets fixed :)
That's amazing! Even I stop by the local Telus here in my area just to check whether they're carrying a prototype or not. Sadly, I haven't seen one in person! 😒

zwuncki

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
I noticed it too. Haven't been asked so much about a phone since owning the first iPhone before it came out here in GER when everyone asked me about it. Everybody also loves the yellow color although not everyone would buy a yellow one because it's too eye-catching. The Lumia devices (800/920) are the most beautiful I ever owned, I just love the design.

And a famous future trend searcher said yellow would be THE color of this decade before any other color!

I love the OS although it has some drawbacks, esp. no notification center. But I hope that will come with the Windows Blue Update someday. Hope dies last!

Elton Jothi

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I say the lumia 920 itself stands out in public for its uniqueness. I love the fact that there are many ppl who do not know about this phone or it exists...
i have a black one and a lot of people asked me abt it already.
I now use CC 1043 Red, looks even great... Ty nokia for such a wonderful phone.

Three Dog

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys just got my cyan lumia 920 in the mail. Was wondering if the build 920.2 has any known build issues? I've been following the dust in FFC issue but not sure if my new phone will get it. :(

BobR1908

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I would be most confident with a 920.3 build personally but I am sure there are TONS of phones with no issues from the 920.1 and 920.2 builds as well. Just keep an eye on the FFC and if you by chance notice any dust you have your one year warranty and can get it replaced.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett