What is your battery status on 3G?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chand Darling

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

My Nokia lumia 920 discharging -26.5% hour.

Is it normal on 3G network?

I have turn off Nfc, Bluetooth, Wifi and all other apps.

I kept 3G connect and H+ symbol on my Lumia 920.

Devamps

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
Chand Darling, I do not know how the network service where you live there, but I can tell you some tips:

If the signal strength of the cellular network varies much in your area, your phone must scan for available networks several times. This increases the battery consumption. If the connections are connected 3G and 4G mobile network settings, your phone will search for them. So whenever you are not using the device to surf the internet via data, or when in place with Wi-Fi for easy access, let your Lumia in 2G.
To change, select Settings> mobile network and change to the connection that is most appropriate.

Disable unnecessary background applications. For example, make sure the Nokia Beta Drive + is locked (set to Off) in the background tasks. On the Home screen, slide to the left and select Settings. Then slide left to the Applications tab> Background Tasks.
Many applications are running in the background, wasting battery unnecessarily!

When finished using an application or navigate a game use the Back button to close the app, and leave it active in the background.
When you leave an application in the background (especially a game), consumes the battery faster than normal.

When taking a photo finish remember to press the Back key to exit the camera viewfinder.
Nothing justifies staying with the camera open in the background, if only to use it again.

Avoid using apps that monitor battery consumption, this may seem contradictory, however, the apps that monitor the battery charge end up spending her to do this, and obviously you can see the percentage of load in the settings of the device itself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers