Would you buy BodyGuardz? Pure? Premium Glass Screen Protector for your Lumia 920?

Napocensis

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I do not buy it. If such technology exists, how come Corning or major phone manufacturers do not have it? I am sure a patent for this technology could be sold for millions of dollars, instead of doing demos at the mall...

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Ordered a set of BodyGuardz Ultra Clear to tide me over until we can get the Pure Premium treatment. I'd vote twice in this poll if I could.

BodyGuardz

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Alright, we have some bad news. We've been working on this project extremely hard for the past couple weeks. We thought we could get around the curved screen issue, but we've come to the disappointing conclusion that it just won't work. The screen starts curving a lot farther from the edge than we thought, making Pure pop up around the edges which leaves a halo effect. We could not put the BodyGuardz name behind such a sub-par solution. Simply put, you all would not be happy. Trust us, we're just as disappointed from these results as you all are.

We do carry our UltraTough and HD Ant-Glare/Anti-Fingerprint ScreenGuardz as well as our UltraTough Clear Skins and Armor Carbon Fiber for the Lumia 920. All of which are sold in the Windows Phone Central Store. Looks like they're having a killer deal on our UltraTough Clear Skins right now too.

We can't thank you all enough for your support. It means the world to our entire team. We love the feedback, so please keep it coming!

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
so does that mean that there is no solution to getting a Pure? Is there a way for you guys to ask Corning for the exact dimentions of the screen and make one fit the curved display?

Last edited:

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
As long as this protector will not hurt my eyes like my previous matte screen protector. I have changed it to clear so no painful eyes. My phone is screen protected and back cover since bought.
If I am rich, I will never use a screen protector or back cover protection on any smart phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss