Nokia Purity Pro BH-940

boo516

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I just got my red pros two days ago from amazon and I just wanted to say they are amazing. I used to own some beats pro and they just blow the beats out of the water. The wireless is super functional and the fact that they turn off from folding is a lifesaver. From 2 days use the battery is down to 40% battery after 12-14 hours of music ranging from house to classical. Having these on my college campus has also gotten me a lot of attention. At least 5 people have asked me about my headphones today. Like many other reviews I highly recommend these headphones and on a side note the red and yellow are still available from amazon in the us. Feel free to ask any questions about these headphones. I will post pictures soon.

EBynum

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I had pre-ordered a yellow pair from Amazon and they're going to be delivered today. I can hardly wait! Thanks for the pics and review of your red Purity Pros.

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Awesome! Congratulations! And red is the color I want so that it matches my Lumia 920! However, being a poor med student, I can't afford $349 on headphones :( I wish it comes down in price later.

boo516

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I agree that $349 is really expensive as I'm a poor college student myself. But I saved up money from my part time job and after 3 months of saving i was able to afford them

iloveamystery

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I'll probably pick up a pair once I can afford them. I had a pair of the in-ears, and they sounded great. The only problem is that one of the ear pieces went out on me, twice. I sent them back the first time, but I ended up losing them before I could the second time. Whoops! Anyway, good to hear these have good sound quality as well. I would just hope their durability is improved over the in-ears.

sigge

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Got my red ones today. So far so amazing.
Everything works perfectly out of the box. Sound is amazing on anything from Fleetwood Mac to Steely Dan, Cocteau Twins, The Shins and Prince.
Haven't done any hands-free talking on them yet so can't comment on that.
Yes, they are super expensive, but if you can afford them you'll see why.

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I was wondering how they'd stack up against Beats, etc n now I know;) it is a bit expensive but as we all know, u get wot u pay 4!!!

sigge

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Tried some handsfree answering calls with them, and they work really well. The sound is clear but as can be expected the other person can hear that the mic isn't very close to your mouth, but they had absolutely no problem hearing everything I said. This is seriously the best piece of tech I own. Here's hoping they never break.

All in all it seems like I never have to take these babies off. Except perhaps in the shower - wait! Next ones - waterproof, Nokia, are you listening? :)

arnieman

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Just out of curiousity, how much does the battery drain when using it wirelessly on the phone?
Does the phone heat up from constant pairing with the headset?

en0x#AC

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
I have yellow ones paired to my black lumia. These are great. The noise cancellation is awesome. I had them in airplane and did not heard any of the stupid engine noise.

I also was on a phone call using them. I could hear the other person nice and clear and they could hear me good too...

So far i'm not dissapointed with them.. best headphones ever

original.woodster

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
picked up my pair today, well i got them delivered today, a nice yellow pair and they are amazeballs!!!!

only one problem, being 26 years old, i have a really small head lol, i can wear childrens hats, dont ask how or why i just do...basically i bought these headphones for use in the gym, running and sh!t, but i feel that these are going to be flying off my head, they easily move if i sit down fast, or bend forward, they end up moving off the top of my head :( great if im just sat or walking.

EDIT: ITS OK! i just asked my GF to try them on and move her head forwards and back, and they did the same thing, fell off.

Res215dg

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Going to be ordering a set of these headphones myself soon- can't wait

Is the noise bleeding as bad as Beats headphones? I can't stand how much noise bleeds through those things

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers