I've just noticed that my calendar is missing birthday and some other entries which should be synced via Hotmail. When I check Outlook, all the data is present and correct but some stuff isn't being synced.

When trying to find out why this is happening, I found another thread on here which explained that only two weeks past single-instances, all future single-instances and all recurring appointments that have occurrences within the last two weeks or anytime in the future will be synced. I find that a little restrictive and hope that MS allow a little flexibility on that in the future. Anyway, I then go back to my Live calendar in Outlook and have checked and double checked all my birthday entries but some are still not showing.

Any suggestions please?
    03-29-2013 02:55 PM
    If you look at your calendar on outlook.com, do the birthdays show in a different colour to other entries? If so then they are synced via a separate Birthday calendar, so check that is being synced in your phones calendar settings.

If that's not the issue, then it's worth making a change to one of the birthday entries in the calendar and saving it, and then see if it syncs over.
    03-29-2013 03:09 PM
    Managed to get it sorted eventually...had to edit many of my contacts but it seems sorted now.
    04-06-2013 07:22 AM