Am i the only one facing weirdest prob on my lumia??

dvasudreddy

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I have two headsets (one they supplied along with L920 and other was sony's product without mic). I usually listen to songs with Sony's headset. When i get a call while listening to songs via sony's headset (without mic), headphones works fine for sometime, and mysteriously, left wing stops working after sometime, while talking through a voice call. Once it stops working, even the Supplied headset wont work (only left earphone). I had to restart my mobile to get it to the normal state. Has anyone faced same kinda prob? Or try once! You may come to know

miodrage

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I had this problem in my car (I have an AUX input to which I connect my phone). A week ago I have suddenly came to this issue, of just one speaker working in the car. I thought the other 1 died. As I was in a rush, I haven't payed much attention to it. LAter that day, I went out for a walk, and put my headphones into my Lumia920, and only the left side was working. First I thought the headphones were dead, but then, when I unplugged it, I heard for a moment a sound through the right one. So I gently inserted the headphones back to the phone, but not all the way in and voila, there it was. Then I pushed it all the way in, and again, only the left side was working. REstarted the phone, and everything was back as it should be. I dunno why this happened, and I hope it won't happen again, but on the other hand, now i have the "cure" :D

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Nope your not alone, I have this happen every once in a while. Its pretty rare, but it does happen to me. (for me the right goes out)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel