Calling All Lumia/WP8 Fans!

nessinhaw

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
thats just weird how it is way ahead Galaxy SIV lol
i don't rly trust this polls, easy to manipulate...cause i don't think SIV would be that low, specially after all the hype and marketing!

Giddora

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeah... Cheating is how we should gain traction... Come on guys... Vote for the phone and then just let the vote go. The platform with the most loyal fans will win in the end anyways... Cheating is just a way to get disqualified.

SCrid2000

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
These polls are retarded anyway, but blatantly requesting that people cheat is pathetic (and I feel the same way about anyone who does that regardless of what phone they use).

flair77

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Who cares even if Blackberry wins? They might be GOING TO BUY it this year - as the poll suggests.

All L920 owners have ALREADY bought theirs :cool:

M L

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Support Nokia/WP8, Google search Lumia 920.

Nokia shares slipped after Bernstein Research issued a report predicting weaker sales for the Lumia 920 — the flagship phone for the Windows Phone 8 operating system that the company launched last fall.
Analyst Pierre Ferragu cited a “steep fall” in Google searches for the Lumia 920 as an indicator that “consumer interest has already flagged and now stands at very similar levels to the Lumia 800 last year and the Nokia N8 in 2011.”

Apple, BlackBerry, Nokia fall on latest data - Telecom Stocks - MarketWatch

Last edited:

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
So after its all over and the Lumia wins, what's the prize? 'Cos its well known that the 920 is an incredibly innovative phone and its surely not increased sales as that has never happened in all the polls over the years so whats the point, (apart from making WP fans look pathetic) especially going to the effort to pad the results?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven