anyone else having this strange bluetooth issue?

cowboy620

Banned
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I am usingARCTIC Sound ORACO-ERM28-GBA01 Headphones P311 Bluetooth headset on my 920.
when I receive a text using speech to text my music pauses to read the text when I'm done the music starts coming from speakers on Phone.
Bluetooth only shows voice not music.
anyone else having this issue?

redeyss

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Yes, but that phone was returned due to dust under ffc. Not sure if new 920 has the same issue yet. Seemed totally random too. Happened after phone call several times as well.

NokFromApp

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed something similar with my car, not the exact experience as yours. Here's what happens in my scenario. If I am listening to music through the bluetooth on my car and I receive a phone call. If I turn the car off before I finish talking, then as soon as I end the phone call, the music restarts on the phone. This is something I had observed previously on my iPhone as well, but it was rare on the iPhone. I can consistently reproduce it on my Lumia. Doesn't bother me much.

cowboy620

Banned
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
With my Wp7 I never had this issue I think because it only shows connected where as my 920 shows voice, music. I think that's the difference but I think Microsoft needs to address this issue. Or at least look at it.
I look at it this way these phones are new so they need to workout the bugs.
when the iPhone was new they had bugs to work out so it's not a big deal for me, they worked all the bugs with my Wp7 that Phone worked flawlessly I loved that Phone.. so I'm not worried about this Phone.

WPmunkey

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Only happened to me once. But I was using YouTube to play music. This problem has never happened to me when using the system music player/xbox music

redeyss

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Ok happened today on new replacement phone. After 5 min call podcast failed to restart. When started manually it played thru phone instead of bt headset. Had to turn off and on the headset to reconnect. Irritating!

Onager1286

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
This crap happens to me all the time. I'll use my Bluetooth headset to voice dictate a text to a family member, and as soon as I finish, music starts playing. Incredibly aggravating.

npoe

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It used to happen to me with a WP7 (LG and Lumia 800) with my car's BT; I always thought that somehow the connection between the phone and the car dropped because it didn't happened to me with a Plantronic headset.
I haven't tried a similar scenario with the 920.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb