i just want facebook contacts. cam i stop syncing everything else?

Jithinmjose

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I dont want all the facebook uploaded pics and all to come to my mobile and finish my data plans. But i want to keep all the contacts as such. is there a way?

Also when is the 1308 update coming to international lumia 920 or to india?

thanks
jithin

markfive

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Once you've connected your FB account to your phone/MS account, you will get people's profile pictures (and updates of same) uploaded to your Contacts and status updates to your Me tile. The latter are text-only.

Unless you interact with Facebook (via the Facebook app or touch.facebook.com) no images other than profile pictures will be downloaded.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I dont want all the facebook uploaded pics and all to come to my mobile and finish my data plans. But i want to keep all the contacts as such. is there a way?

Also when is the 1308 update coming to international lumia 920 or to india?

thanks
jithin

The people hub does almost nothing to your data plan. I am a heavy people hub user as in I live in it all day and in 30 days of nonstop usage, I have used only 15mb. I'll be 14mb of that is probably from downloading pictures

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Yes the people hub uses very little data. You can also choose not to have the What's New section in People and Photos not show Facebook. Just tap where it says all accounts and select twitter etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa