New Update for NL920 UK Unlocked - 2/4/2013

windev

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
You have the same configuration ID with @deerfaced and both of you are experiencing delayed updates.

Could this be the reason why?

For those UK Lumia 920 users who have not received the update yet, can you post your manufacturer model name, mobile operator ID and configuration ID?

Maybe we can start to see a trend here.

robnewton

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
You have the same configuration ID with @deerfaced and both of you are experiencing delayed updates.

Could this be the reason why?

For those UK Lumia 920 users who have not received the update yet, can you post your manufacturer model name, mobile operator ID and configuration ID?

Maybe we can start to see a trend here.

Where's that info, I know I've seen it but I can't find it now. I still havnt had the update.

abrabr

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I have1308 on an EE handset using a Virgin SIM. The only connectivity issue I've found is that I can't connect to Virgin Media's wifi network on the London Underground. All other wifi networks I use are fine, but that one always tells me it can't connect. It is listed but when I select it I get a connection error. Anyone seen a similar issue?

anon(5354452)

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Same info here on my white unlocked Lumia 920. I recieved mine from the first batch of Clove UK stock.

No firmware update of course. Wonder why the updates seem to be so delayed for this handset.

• Manufacturer Model Name
    • RM-821_eu_euro1_276
  • Mobile Operator Name
    • 000-GB
  • Configuration ID

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I want the update! I can't believe I actually bought the unlocked version to get updates earlier (after my experience with AT&T Samsung Focus) and the opposite has happened.

deerfaced

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I bought the unlocked version thinking it would be better in every way than being tied to an operator... so apparently there's this, and not even having the ability to turn on 4G (yet).

EDIT: I've tweeted nokia see if they can give us an update. Maybe we're just forgotten about :p

Last edited:

robnewton

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I bought the unlocked version thinking it would be better in every way than being tied to an operator... so apparently there's this, and not even having the ability to turn on 4G (yet).

EDIT: I've tweeted nokia see if they can give us an update. Maybe we're just forgotten about :p

ive tweeted nokia uk twice & got no response either time. hope you have more luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte