Best camera app?

RedScare360

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Been getting some fantastic photos with my Lumia 920, but I have something on my wish list that I'm hoping is lurking somewhere:

Is a lens or app out there that makes it easier to switch between shooting modes? In particular, I want to be able to quickly switch between "close up" and the other modes without navigating the existing menu layers. I do a lot of close up shots, but it's a pain to switch back.

Any suggestions?

ubergack13

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure if there is an app that does that, not that i have found anyway. fotor is a great app for basic editing. as far as "lenses" go Nokia has an app that is similar to instagram's editing with those fancy photo effects, though i haven't found an option for switching the scene from auto to close up on the fly. which most cameras you really have to work to get a close up lens working. like a nikon. the lumia 920 is as simple as it gets with a great camera and lens, which Carl Ziess lenses are the absolute best. if you're taking a close up of something its not likely to move unless its a bee or insect. i wish i could help.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I think the newly boarded camera360 has absolutely gorgeous interface and great features. One of the best for sure! I also use sophielens for nokia
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

lakrisnisse

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Hands down best camera app is ProShot if your after getting good photos and not ruining them with filters. It treats the phone more like a SLR and you have the options to change ISO, auto/manual focus, whitebalance, shutter speed among other things. Search this forum for Proshot and be amazed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077