Blue film with phone case

Mr_M_Cox

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I received my new Nillkin case in the post today, which is really nice, but with it came two accessories that dont really know what they are or how to use them.

Firstly and most strangely is a piece of blue film stuck to backing paper, no idea what it is for.

and secondly is the screen protector. it has two paper tabs at the top. One labeled 1 and the other labeled 2. No idea what this means.

any help would be great.

Thanks.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Firstly and most strangely is a piece of blue film stuck to backing paper, no idea what it is for.

and secondly is the screen protector. it has two paper tabs at the top. One labeled 1 and the other labeled 2. No idea what this means.

No idea about the blue film. Maybe you could put up a pic? Maybe it is just a sticker for you to have fun with?

The 1 and 2 on the screen protector are the instructions on how to install it. You take off #1 and throw that away and stick the protector to your phone. You press it on there all tight and snug, and then you remove #2. #1 is what protects the sticky and #2 is there to protect your protector during installation only.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
oHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I get it!!! I think, haha. I can't read Chinese so I am just inferring but...

You are supposed to clean the screen with #1...use #2 to get any last fibers and then apply #3. So the blue thing is almost like a lint roller for your phone if you will.

MHC-E960-02-5.jpg

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Good find!

Unfortunately I didnt get the folder with it all in just a clear banded plastic wallet. Got no info what so ever, just the cloth, protector and strange blue film.

I was wondering if it could be a sort of anti glare screen cover?

I don't think it would have mattered anyway, since it would have been written in some sort of Asian anyway, haha.

Glad I could help :)

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Excellent! I didn't know what the blue film was for either. I just threw it away when I got my Nillken. Hahahaha... Now I know what to do when I get my second Nillken case in the mail next week.

Mr_M_Cox

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Ninjaap - How did you find the screen protector? I haven't put it on yet, am a bit worried about the feel of the screen, sensitivity and any marks or glue left when removing. Have you run into any of this?

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Ninjaap - How did you find the screen protector? I haven't put it on yet, am a bit worried about the feel of the screen, sensitivity and any marks or glue left when removing. Have you run into any of this?
The screen protector feels great and sensitivity doesn't seem to be affected. I still have it on, so I don't know about residue. I have no marks or dents or scratches on the screen protector either.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre