strange earbuds problem

Tomanband

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

since I got my L920 I have used the earbuds that came with it Nokia WH-208 and the button to stop/play/skip songs was very handy. However this button strangely stopped working yesterday. I tried plugging it in and out multiple times but no success? How is this possible?

I can still use them as regular headphones, but the button doesn't work anymore... Any ideas? (they show no physical damage at all!)

Mykolas Volkus

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I also have some strange behavior. Single click should play/pause, double click go to next song, and most of the time it works. But sometimes, while listening to music it refuses to work - sometimes I can only play/pause, other times nothing works at all. Looks like it's working when I start listening to music, but after some time (?30 mins) strange things start happening :(

SunithMandalia

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
not to dig up an old thread but did you or anyone else find the answer to this problem, mine has just done the same thing, worked perfectly this morning, on the way home from work, none of the buttons work for music, and also the mic doesn't work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa