Not sure what to think of it... but after installing Skype my battery went to less than a day compared to 2 days...
    also the logout / not disturb being not there is really painful.. getting stupid notifications all day long...

am i the only one hating it?
    04-03-2013 05:04 AM
    Not sure what to think of it... but after installing Skype my battery went to less than a day compared to 2 days...
    also the logout / not disturb being not there is really painful.. getting stupid notifications all day long...

Well, I like it after the last update ... it works well now and I can not see any decrease in my battery life either ... if you get some stupid notifications, just log out or make a new skype account or log in by your MS account to avoid all stupid things ... :P
    04-03-2013 05:16 AM

Skype is not running in the background at all. It only relies on push notifications. And push notifications are something that is always active and part of the OS. So I don't believe that Skype has anything to do with what you experience with your battery.
    04-03-2013 05:20 AM

After the update, the log out option is available.
    [TIP]Many users asked for the ability to switch between accounts, and we’ve added that in this update – just tap on your profile picture and choose “switch accounts” from the menu.

From Sky blog
    [/TIP]
    04-03-2013 05:37 AM