Prob with viber

dvasudreddy

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
For me, it is taking forever for synchronizing the contacts with updated viber. It started synchronizing last night, not yet completed. What might be the solution, I even restarted the phone.

nutnithin

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
For me, it is taking forever for synchronizing the contacts with updated viber. It started synchronizing last night, not yet completed. What might be the solution, I even restarted the phone.

which is your region? if its the middle east(mainly the UAE) it wont sync cos its banned...

halamadridkimi

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
im from finland, and contacts wont syns either, first there came all contacts with viber but now only three people, i re installed the app several times but still first comes all contacts but after one or two times others goes off and three contacts stays there.. i hope viber fixes this soon otherwise absolutly amazing app

dvasudreddy

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
im from finland, and contacts wont syns either, first there came all contacts with viber but now only three people, i re installed the app several times but still first comes all contacts but after one or two times others goes off and three contacts stays there.. i hope viber fixes this soon otherwise absolutly amazing app
you are lucky to have three contacts, it had never synchronized my contacts

Praneeth Raja

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I would like to know if u are using a wifi connection because i too had the same problem with wifi (behind a proxy)...but when i sync it using 3G data then it works.
So finally Viber for me doesnt work with wifi
Im from India

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I have sync'd contacts but I don't how many I should have.... I get a lot of oops and error occured on contacts screen and conversation screen though

Chand Darling

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I would like to know if u are using a wifi connection because i too had the same problem with wifi (behind a proxy)...but when i sync it using 3G data then it works.
So finally Viber for me doesnt work with wifi
Im from India

Strange that your viber not working with wifi... Have you updated your viber to newer version?

Working fine on Wifi and 3G, Btw i'm from india too...

IceCrush

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
anyone have a solution for this? I am stuck at sync contacts while my brother who is on the same country and same network was fine. I reinstalled it many times and restarted the phone a lot. help?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6