For me, it is taking forever for synchronizing the contacts with updated viber. It started synchronizing last night, not yet completed. What might be the solution, I even restarted the phone.
    04-03-2013 08:19 AM
    For me, it is taking forever for synchronizing the contacts with updated viber. It started synchronizing last night, not yet completed. What might be the solution, I even restarted the phone.
    which is your region? if its the middle east(mainly the UAE) it wont sync cos its banned...
    04-03-2013 08:26 AM
    im from finland, and contacts wont syns either, first there came all contacts with viber but now only three people, i re installed the app several times but still first comes all contacts but after one or two times others goes off and three contacts stays there.. i hope viber fixes this soon otherwise absolutly amazing app
    04-03-2013 08:40 AM
    Im from India, and it is not banned here.
    04-03-2013 10:29 AM
    im from finland, and contacts wont syns either, first there came all contacts with viber but now only three people, i re installed the app several times but still first comes all contacts but after one or two times others goes off and three contacts stays there.. i hope viber fixes this soon otherwise absolutly amazing app
    you are lucky to have three contacts, it had never synchronized my contacts
    04-03-2013 10:30 AM
    I would like to know if u are using a wifi connection because i too had the same problem with wifi (behind a proxy)...but when i sync it using 3G data then it works.
    So finally Viber for me doesnt work with wifi
    Im from India
    04-03-2013 01:35 PM
    I have sync'd contacts but I don't how many I should have.... I get a lot of oops and error occured on contacts screen and conversation screen though
    04-03-2013 02:10 PM
    I would like to know if u are using a wifi connection because i too had the same problem with wifi (behind a proxy)...but when i sync it using 3G data then it works.
    So finally Viber for me doesnt work with wifi
    Im from India
    Strange that your viber not working with wifi... Have you updated your viber to newer version?

Working fine on Wifi and 3G, Btw i'm from india too...
    04-03-2013 02:46 PM
    Windows Phone: Contact list is not showing your friends as Viber users?

Guys try these methods from vibers own site, mine just worked all my contacts came automatically.
    04-03-2013 02:51 PM
    restarting the phone did it for me
    04-03-2013 08:47 PM
    anyone have a solution for this? I am stuck at sync contacts while my brother who is on the same country and same network was fine. I reinstalled it many times and restarted the phone a lot. help?
    04-15-2013 02:17 AM
    Viber have acknowledged the problem and are working on a fix
    04-15-2013 02:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD