1308 Broke My LTE

Jowiso

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having this issue with LTE? Ever since I updated my at&t Lumia 920, my LTE is doing almost NOTHING. Web pages won't load, apps won't load. I need to connect to WiFi to get anything to work as intended. Calling/texting still works, but any data usage over LTE is completely broken now.

I'm on grandfathered unlimited data, so I know it has nothing to do with data usage amounts. Anyone else experiencing this? Anyone have a fix?

Thanks!

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I have seen a few others post the same issues. Not sure the exact cause, some have done a clean flash of 1308 and reported that fixed the issue. Some people reverted back to the old firmware to resolve the issue. Most think its a issue that Nokia will address soon however.

Jowiso

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Ah - thanks. Glad to hear I'm not the only one, I suppose.

Just a shame that I have about a 10 hour car trip coming up, and no data connection is going to be annoying, to say the least.

Here's hoping for a quick fix...

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Yes. This is happening to quite a few people and has been reported in the 1308 thread here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...-firmware-update-questions-comments-bugs.html

The only fix that seems to work consistently is going back to the old firmware. This is a difficult bug for most to realize they have, as your phone will show that you have LTE coverage, but you really don't. It doesn't always last long and for me comes and goes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro