Yellow or Black?

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Black if you want to be stealthy
Yellow if you want to stand out and want the envy of everyone around you. You'll get a lot of "oo what phone is that?" Also resell value of Yellow is higher

I have a black one with a steel gray skin though :) black is boring.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Maybe make a poll? I have black and love the way it looks and feels in the hand but a part of me would be interested to see if people would ask "hey what phone is that?" if I had one that was a different colour...

deerfaced

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
As long as you actually are professional, I don't think the colour of your phone is going to sway someone's view of you... /2c

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I am an IT Professional working for Microsoft and we have all kinds of color Lumia's around the office. None are less professional than others. I, personally, have a Yellow one and would not trade it for any other color. Does not make me any less professional than someone with a black one, or any other color.

One thing I do have to say though, is people DO take notice of my yellow one, even other 920 owners and several have stated that now that they have seen a yellow one in person, they wished they would have gotten one as well. :D

zwuncki

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Yellow! I have it for 5 months now and still love it. I was a little afraid to get bored of the color after a short time but 5 months later I still LOVE it. Of course you get a lot of attention. I got more or the same as with the first iPhone before it was available here in GER. So be careful :D . But not afraid!

PS: the glossy colors are far more secure to hold. The matt colors are slippery, I let two different L800 (magenta and cyan) slip while I never let a glossy Lumia get out of my hands.

Of course black looks way more professional.

QOAM

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I love the colored phones but I use a case and you can't see anything but case. I went with Batman ...
I had the red one but then sold and bought a new one because I wanted Pentaband, but even with the
red one, people commented on the size, not the color.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa