Nokia Lumia 920 "1308 firmware updated" - India - Delhi - Results are +ve

siriustds

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Updated mine just now ..looks ok ..thank god they fixed the vibration rattle..was annoying..now i can keep it on for silent modes.But i dont see the display + touch in this firmware..will see for random call drops issue and connectivity..

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I dont have any problem, i have display + touch in mine

I believe he's talking about the colour profile option and not just display+touch.

You'll get that option once the store checks for updates. You should receive an update for display+touch once you're on 1308.

Sanjay Kumar Singh

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm talking about the lumia colour profile option (to change the display colour) within display+touch setting,which was suppose to be enabled by Nokia after 1308 firmware update.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure how to vote on this... I have had a few cases where it wasn't recieving phone calls/texts, but for the most part, it seems good.

Sunny Bhatnagar

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure how to vote on this... I have had a few cases where it wasn't recieving phone calls/texts, but for the most part, it seems good.

To be frank... I haven't faced such instances and looking for comments from our other users...they can post there feedback in couple of day...

ktl88

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Wow, updated mine yesterday morning, and everything seemed superb.
But this morning, I realised that I'm having some issues that I didn't have before the update.

1. All of a sudden, I loose network connection. It shows no bars with a kind of circle with a bar symbol on it. Then in less than a minute, its back up.
2. I don't use data connection so can't comment on it, but my WiFi has been terribly slow on my phone. But the same wifi connection is working super fast on my laptop. No one other than I use the wifi connection.
3. Not exactly sure on this, but battery seems to be draining a little faster than before.

Damn, I don't like these changes. No option to roll-back too. :(

Is any one else facing similar issues?

nikhilr51

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm talking about the lumia colour profile option (to change the display colour) within display+touch setting,which was suppose to be enabled by Nokia after 1308 firmware update.

Dont think thats been enabled yet for most countries. Australia doesnt have it for example.
I think it's probably coming as part of the GDR2.

No option to roll-back too. :(

You can roll back if you want via navifirm. You have to wipe the phone though and you'll have to restore all your data from a backup.
If you do plan on doing this, try a hard reset first (go into settings and reset your phone) and see if it fixes anything.

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
But this morning, I realised that I'm having some issues that I didn't have before the update.

1. All of a sudden, I loose network connection. It shows no bars with a kind of circle with a bar symbol on it. Then in less than a minute, its back up.
2. I don't use data connection so can't comment on it, but my WiFi has been terribly slow on my phone. But the same wifi connection is working super fast on my laptop. No one other than I use the wifi connection.
3. Not exactly sure on this, but battery seems to be draining a little faster than before.

my wifi connection sux. For downloading a mere 1MB application it gets stucked and says attention required. I have to restart the download.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Please help me

I have updated my phone to the latest version (1308.0001) but I didn't get the storage check app.
Please help.

There are two items related to storage. One is phone storage which is the older one and the new storage check setting which is I think the last menu item in the settings list. Have you checked this particular item.
If this doesn't work try a soft reset and check. It just might work.

Last edited:

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

The Wifi connection was not affected on my device, you can check the screenshot below.The First result and the third result are at my house and the second and last are at my office. I see similar speeds at home, but I have to check the speed at office.

The network now shows HSPA+ but I agree the speed is considerably less on data connection, I have to further test this out.

wp_ss_20130410_0001.jpg

As far as battery goes, I am still analyzing the usage.

Rahul Saxena

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
i have India version L920 updated yesterday evening, i have noticed following issues..
1. The storage check wheel keep on rotating and nothing happens.
2. No expected color profile in display.
3. battery draining quickly

and it seems more like a fix than firmware update...
doesnt brings any bells...

charming_arpit

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I updated mine yesterday. Pretty happy with the update. No issues found... Both wifi and mobile data network working fine... For me battery seems to have improved... Made a few calls, did whatsapp messaging, facebook, opened a few websites and check my outlook mail several times. Just 10% consumption in last 5 hours... which in my opinion is good enough! But still analyzing the battery life!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss