Nokia Lumia 920 "1308 firmware updated" - India - Delhi - Results are +ve

ktl88

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone confirm if 1308 is available for UAE bought Lumia 920 in India? I didn't get it yet. :-/

Hi sarim_xyz
As your phone is from UAE,
You'll have to check if UAE has received the 1308 update.
Only when nokia releases for UAE will you get the update.
That's one of the prob when you buy phones from abroad.

garfieldm89

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
After this update, for the first time, since i bought Lumia 920 my battery survived 27 hours with 36% still remaining. This is awesome. Either 3G or Wifi was always ON for me. I used the phone as I use any other normal day! Earlier I had 2 charge it twice daily! Thanks a lot Nokia for this fix!

are u using whatsapp whole day... coz im not getting this performance from my battery.
i use gprs whole day with whatsapp and gtalk on. and some apps. normal msging and games like temple run

sarim_xyz

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
is there any way to get the update through mobile data or via pc, because i dont have a wifi connection ?

You can't utilize mobile data (3G etc.) for firmware update. You need to have WiFi. As for updating thru PC, there are some methods that flash your phone (Navifirm) but, that completely erases your phone. So, you might want to backup your data first (keeping in mind that backup in WP is terrible)

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
are u using whatsapp whole day... coz im not getting this performance from my battery.
i use gprs whole day with whatsapp and gtalk on. and some apps. normal msging and games like temple run

I did an elaborate test on the battery. For heavy users the results are a slight increase in battery life. I am a heavy user, I got an increase of 45 mins - 1 hour on average taken over 4 cycles. Other users seem to agree battery life has improved.

Arun Joseph P

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Update my L920 the other day. I am not a heavy user minimal gaming and browsing with a 30-45mins of phone calls and only using 2G.
After this update I could find a significant improvement in my battery life. i used to get hardly 12-14hrs which got extended upto 23hrs.
Whole day 2G data was on. Could not find any difference in connectivity ( never faced any probs till now ). Wifi works as it was before.

njnAbat

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
Updated to 1308...clarity of screen and photos have improved and has made me so happy as it was not expected...checking out the battery part now..will share the experience within 2 days..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs