Nokia Lumia 920 1308 firmware update - Eastern and Central Europe users

Suedezu

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
That one is for black device. If you will click upper on 1232.5957.1308.10 then you will discover the update for black, grey and yellow.

Bogdan, thanks for the update! I wonder why it's taking so long for Orange Romania to release the update via OTA since they it's on Navifirm. Any clues about this?

Last edited:

Fidy13

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi Abogdan,

thanks for your hints. I installed Nokia Care, but I cannot found an update inside that app. There are lot of information which is shown to me, but no possibility to update the software - I've installed the german version.

abogdan

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Bogdan, thanks for the update! I wonder why it's taking so long for Orange Romania to release the update via OTA since they it's on Navifirm. Any clues about this?

I see that some operators didn't start the update even that they already have it prepared in Navifirm. In US and UK I see that there are some users that claim issues with signal quality and stability and battery huge drainage.... other users are happy with it.
So, somehow I have the same question....and I can not respond as long as I have no access to internal information.

QOAM

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I am thinking maybe I need to go back to the MINDLESS iphone .. That way I will get updates when and how everyone else does. I am not getting any updates and I can't find help anywhere .. Glad I didn't sell my iphone.

Suedezu

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I am thinking maybe I need to go back to the MINDLESS iphone .. That way I will get updates when and how everyone else does. I am not getting any updates and I can't find help anywhere .. Glad I didn't sell my iphone.

I am in the same boat as you are but I cannot really complain as my yellow Lumia running also Portico works just fine. What I hope to get from update 1308 are battery related improvements and maybe some camera ones as well.

Do you have problems with your phone that you hope the update will solve?

Suedezu

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Just bumping this thread so that we can collect more impressions from Central and Eastern Europe users.

C'mon guys, the lucky ones that upgraded to 1308, please share your feedback with us!

Dan Orton

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I have it in the UK on O2 but I have only had the phone since Thursday. I think it updated as soon as I turned it on so I can't really say what it was like before

Suedezu

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I contacted Orange Romania and asked them when firmware 1308 will be available for update through OTA since the specific firmware tailored for Orange Romania and even color coded it's sitting on the NaviFirm servers for more than 2 weeks now.

They replied that they will contact Nokia and come back with an answer.

I suggest everyone does the same and contact their local operator about this.

tomp1193

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
im in Ireland. got updates 2 days ago. unbranded phone. firmware 1308 now. im with Vodafone.ie. since the update the camera button does not work when the phone is locked. funnily enough i havent heard of anyone here getting the update !

BogdanWG

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Poland, L920, no update yet. Firmware: 1232.5951.1249.1005, model name: RM-821_eu_euro2_268, VOD-DE, configuration ID 117439.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos