Where is the 1308 fix?

Johnrupp

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I can't believe this hasn't been released yet. My phone is practically unusable in its current state. My battery lasts less than 5 hours and the data is so unreliable it's pathetic. Has anyone heard more of when AT&T or Nokia will get this out?

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Battery has always been an issue for me but the connection issues need to be fixed ASAP. Very annoying. I dont experience expect my battery ever to good at this point.

boatsnbeaches

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Agree, my phone is practically unusable after the update also. I no longer get service in places where I was getting 2-3 bars. I've moved my sim to my old Android phone to get by for now, but if there's no fix soon I plan to either getting an 8X or maybe even go back to android and do the new One X. I don't think Nokia or AT&T realize how many people have been paralyzed by this update.

If anyone has any info on when they plan to release a fix, please let us know.

Eye Doc

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Agree, my phone is practically unusable after the update also. I no longer get service in places where I was getting 2-3 bars. I've moved my sim to my old Android phone to get by for now, but if there's no fix soon I plan to either getting an 8X or maybe even go back to android and do the new One X. I don't think Nokia or AT&T realize how many people have been paralyzed by this update.

If anyone has any info on when they plan to release a fix, please let us know.

Exactly my experience and opinion. I bought this phone primarily for the camera, and now I have a camera with a sometimes functioning phone...

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I can't believe this hasn't been released yet. My phone is practically unusable in its current state. My battery lasts less than 5 hours and the data is so unreliable it's pathetic. Has anyone heard more of when AT&T or Nokia will get this out?

An official date has not been given as yet. When it is announced, I'm sure WPCentral will be on top of it :)

aitt

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm very stubborn wanting to switch back to my HTC One X as I really love my 920. But now a days I'm paranoid constantly calling the phone to make sure I have service. That's more important than the data connectivity, even though that has been sporadic as well. Missing text that I don't get unless I reboot the phone. This phone has never been this unstable and I know Nokia is working on it, but after days of doing this I can't take it anymore and use my back up until fixed.

Johnrupp

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Battery has always been an issue for me but the connection issues need to be fixed ASAP. Very annoying. I dont experience expect my battery ever to good at this point.

My battery life took a huge dive with 1308, I suspect because it's constantly switching between LTE & 4G/3G (thus the connectivity problems). I was easily going 14 hours on a charge, plenty to make it through a day and then some. Now, it drains so fast I can nearly watch it drop in realtime...

sandmanfvr

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I was behind in the news and today I have gotten cell service just drops. Reboot or airplane mode on and then off fix it and now I see the firmware caused it? Fan freaking tastic. Actually my battery has been much better after that but the connection issue must be fixed.

JonnieLasVegas

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Nokia care US told me, through twitter, that it's coming very soon. While that's open to interpretation, I'm hoping within a few days. It has been hell dealing with these connectivity issues! If it's not fixed within a week, I'm going to AT&T to see if they'll replace my phone. Not ideal, due to the many apps and games I have, but I can't handle this on/off data every few seconds.

swanlee

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
My battery is fine but my connection is bad, previously this phone had awesome connection and speeds, now it is so sporadic and data times out it is horrible to use. Can't believe they botched this so bad and still have no fix.

bancza

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
This is from the Lumia 920 support page:
Latest software release for Nokia Lumia 920 is SW 1232.5962.1314.0001
The availability of this update may depend on your network service provider. To check for updates, on your phone, tap Settings -> phone update.
Nokia Lumia 920 Overview - Nokia - USA

The update must be very close to being released.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett