Serious camera issue

Saher Sabbagh1

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, this is my first post on this site, I'm having a very serious issue with my Lumia 920 cam when taking pictures at night when there are lights around, some light rays appear constantly on the screen, i tried different settings but they never went away, i thought i wasn't the only one and tht the camera on that device is actually bad at night when there's light around, i have the phone for like 4 months now, and this 'issue' has been there since day 1, until i met a friend who has a Lumia 920, and we compared photos, and i got stunned, i'm not sure if it's a software or hardware issue, this is a link to a picture i took earlier tonight https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=C5294BAF8CF65D2C!212&authkey=!ADI912VvOjfdan4

I really hope i'll be able to solve it before taking the phone to the care center and having to deal with an unexpected customer service

my Nokia enhancements version is 1.9.140

A reply would be appreciated, you can ask me any additional details you require about my device

Thanks !

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
The only thing I could suggest is to see if your carrier or who you brought it from will exchange it for replacement if not take it to Nokia repair centre or contact Nokia support.

anon(5370748)

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, this is my first post on this site, I'm having a very serious issue with my Lumia 920 cam when taking pictures at night when there are lights around, some light rays appear constantly on the screen, i tried different settings but they never went away, i thought i wasn't the only one and tht the camera on that device is actually bad at night when there's light around, i have the phone for like 4 months now, and this 'issue' has been there since day 1, until i met a friend who has a Lumia 920, and we compared photos, and i got stunned, i'm not sure if it's a software or hardware issue, this is a link to a picture i took earlier tonight https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=C5294BAF8CF65D2C!212&authkey=!ADI912VvOjfdan4

I really hope i'll be able to solve it before taking the phone to the care center and having to deal with an unexpected customer service

my Nokia enhancements version is 1.9.140

A reply would be appreciated, you can ask me any additional details you require about my device

Thanks !

Assuming you took care of anything like the plastic being left over the lens, or the lens itself being smeary or dirty. Some 920s have had issues with light leakage that causes bad flaring, especially at night. If this is the case, exchange it for another one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720