Lumia 920 Launching in Trinidad &Tobago

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm from a very small island in the Caribbean; Trinidad and Tobago. One of our carriers, Digicel, is bringing the Lumia line.

From their Facebook page, it seems they are brining the 620,820 and 920. No word on pricing or date of availability though, but I believe it's very soon. Color is also a guess, but their official color is red sooo....

If there are any fellow Trinbagonias on this forum, rejoice! :excited:

If not, well... carry on :(

MacDaMachine

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm from a very small island in the Caribbean; Trinidad and Tobago. One of our carriers, Digicel, is bringing the Lumia line.

From their Facebook page, it seems they are brining the 620,820 and 920. No word on pricing or date of availability though, but I believe it's very soon. Color is also a guess, but their official color is red sooo....

If there are any fellow Trinbagonias on this forum, rejoice! :excited:

If not, well... carry on :(
MY dad is Trini, if that counts :/

jfmanzo

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Strictly, Trinidad and Tobago is one small country comprising TWO small islands. One much smaller than the other.

My partner is Trini, in fact we'll be there next Xmas. Family is in Trincity, Maraval, Tunapuna, well all over I guess. I cannot wait to wrap my face around some doubles- I can almost taste them now. Makes the 10-hour trip (via Houston from Calgary, Canada) almost worth it.

Any chance B-Mobile will be offering it?

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Strictly, Trinidad and Tobago is one small country comprising TWO small islands. One much smaller than the other.

My partner is Trini, in fact we'll be there next Xmas. Family is in Trincity, Maraval, Tunapuna, well all over I guess. I cannot wait to wrap my face around some doubles- I can almost taste them now. Makes the 10-hour trip (via Houston from Calgary, Canada) almost worth it.

Any chance B-Mobile will be offering it?

Love how you said "wrap my face around some doubles" ahahha. Classic.

I'm not sure about Bmobile. They are no stranger to the Lumia line as they do have the Lumia 800 right now. They probably will eventually, but both Digicel and Bmobile are pushing the z10 in a big way.

Rewovener

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey, my dad is a Trini, haven't been there for a long time.

Maybe I can persuade my relations to go WP! Don't know what phone availability is like in T&T at the moment- is everyone in thrall to the cult of Apple like everywhere else in the west??

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey, my dad is a Trini, haven't been there for a long time.

Maybe I can persuade my relations to go WP! Don't know what phone availability is like in T&T at the moment- is everyone in thrall to the cult of Apple like everywhere else in the west??

Yup. Apple and Samsung. That's what everyone wants. And now, the z10

doublesman3486

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I am from Trinidad and Tobago but i live in New York, i return to Trinidad every two months and i use my Lumia 920 on the bmobile network and on the digicel network at times. Love this phone and the service is great back home. :cool:

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I am from Trinidad and Tobago but i live in New York, i return to Trinidad every two months and i use my Lumia 920 on the bmobile network and on the digicel network at times. Love this phone and the service is great back home. :cool:

even if you didn't tell me you're from Trinidad, the name gave it away lol

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Word on the street, is that the lumias are selling at a much faster rate than the z10's and consumers are showing more interest in the lumias than the s4's.

Word is also that the 620's are sold out :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs