When I try and compose a new email from my outlook/yahoo app it shows every single person

RickFelt

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have responded to. I sell a lot of tickets and different things on craigslist so I receive and respond to a ton of emails. When I try and compose an email and type in A, B ect the addresses of people who aren't in my contact list will appear in the drop down screen. How do I remove all these addresses that I have no intention of ever corresponding with ever again.
wp_ss_20130417_0001.jpg

RickFelt

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Why should they be showing if they aren't in my contacts list and I have deleted every single recieved/ sent email. I have no use for craigslist responses. Why can't I delete them? I will have THOUSANDS by the end of the year.

jjmurphy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Oh, sorry, I misunderstood the issue. That's really odd. And it is both outlook and yahoo mail? It seems like they're cached somewhere. My phone is bricked, but if you don't figure it out by tomorrow, when I fix it, I'll take a look.

RickFelt

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes both, when I try and compose and email through both outlook/yahoo.com .. All of the emails were originally through yahoo, but the address show up also through the outlook app also when I try and compose an email. They appear to be cached somewhere like you mentioned, but I can't seem to find exactly where.

Thanks JJmurphy

RickFelt

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to keep bumping this until I get a legit response or something that resolves this matter. It appears there's a good portion of posters on here are Microsoft or Nokia shills "paid employees". It's pretty simple here, does anyone have a solution?

rider2040

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to keep bumping this until I get a legit response or something that resolves this matter. It appears there's a good portion of posters on here are Microsoft or Nokia shills "paid employees". It's pretty simple here, does anyone have a solution?

So the fact that I don't know the answer to your question and thus haven't replied means that I'm a paid shill? Perhaps I've never encountered the problem you're having and so I don't have a solution.

If it's so simple,as you say, why haven't you figured out the solution?

Sorry you're not getting your money's worth from this free public forum.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I really feel this'll only mean some moderator closing the thread.
Try clearing temporary files.

gary_dexter

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site

Have you tried posting on an OFFICIAL forum such as Nokia or Microsoft???

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I do not have this issue but have you double checked your "People" Contacts settings to see who you have under "filter my contact list"? I originally had this when i loaded everyone from Facebook/Linkedin/Hotmail but now I just use my hotmail contacts as my REAL LIFE contacts and no longer encountered something similar.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss