I have a friend with an Android device who can't reach me by phone all of a sudden when he tries calling my L920. He gets a fast busy signal every time.

Text messages work, and if I call my phone from other numbers everything is fine and my phone rings like it should. It just started within the last week or so; possibly since the most recent firmware update, although I can't be sure.

I'm wondering if anyone has had this issue and if it's something I should contact AT&T about.
    04-17-2013 07:32 PM
    Tell your friend to uninstall any apps he installed "within the last week or so"... Don't worry, the problem is not on your side... Your friend has an android!
    ProfessorTripp likes this.
    04-17-2013 08:47 PM
    I had the same thing happen today, wife called mine one att and she said it went straight to vm. I called her back worked fine. Happened twice so far for the week I've had this phone.
    04-18-2013 12:52 AM
    I had the same thing happen today, wife called mine one att and she said it went straight to vm. I called her back worked fine. Happened twice so far for the week I've had this phone.
    When my friend calls he can't even get to my voicemail, just a fast busy signal.
    04-18-2013 02:35 AM
    If the problem escalates and you stop being able to send text messages, try a system recovery. And if that doesn't work, search the wpcentral for "how to fix bricked lumia". Download the programs and make an factory recover.
    I'm saying this because my lumia had the same symptoms before being unable to call or sending text messages. Since the regular system recovery didn't fix the problem, I needed to do an factory recover. Just giving you a heads up!
    04-18-2013 03:11 AM
    turn both phones off, wait 2 minutes, turn them back on. It should be ok
    04-18-2013 03:27 AM
    If the problem escalates and you stop being able to send text messages, try a system recovery. And if that doesn't work, search the wpcentral for "how to fix bricked lumia". Download the programs and make an factory recover.
    I'm saying this because my lumia had the same symptoms before being unable to call or sending text messages. Since the regular system recovery didn't fix the problem, I needed to do an factory recover. Just giving you a heads up!
    Great, I actually did a hard reset recently, bricked my phone, and had to flash the firmware manually. Not looking forward to doing that again.

Thanks for the reply though.
    04-18-2013 11:04 AM