Strange Facebook Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Leonelli

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone. I've just found this community because I am desperated to find a solution to a problem I've been experiencing. Today I got my Nokia Lumia 920 and I really love it, except for the fact that I just can't use the Facebook app made by Microsoft very well. Whenever I try to see my notifications about my status, or just when I want to click on other friends status to read more/comment, the app closes automatically. Is there any way it can be fixed? I've already tried checking on the settings and hard reseting my phone but it keeps happening.

Thank you in advance :cry:

miodrage

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Guys, FB did some updates on their side. I know that a new v6.0 version of their app is on the Apple AppStore. In the last 3-4 days I too cannot receive messages from FB in my Messaging Hub. So, my guess it is up to FB, and I think the matter will be resolved in a couple of days.

Dan Leonelli

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys. I've just finished chatting with the Customer Care area and they've informed me that it is indeed a recent bug that a lot of users are experiencing at the moment and that Microsoft and Facebook are working on a solution which will be released as an update in the upcoming days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon