My wife made a bed for my Lumia 920 to sleep on

jlink38

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 920 Pillow - Imgur
There is a DT-900 tucked in a pocket right under the top of the pillow, and it is filled with polyfil. The paperclips hold it shut until I can pick up some velcro tomorrow to install permanently. Didn't want to pay $80 for the Fatboy, and instead used an old pair of trousers that had some bleach stains on them (used one of the pant legs and cut it up). Should inspire someone else out there to do the same, I'd hope :)

Giddora

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Props to your wife, but doesn't it get hot?

I haven't been able to buy a wireless charger myself yet, but my 920 gets quite hot while it's charging.

jlink38

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Props to your wife, but doesn't it get hot?

I haven't been able to buy a wireless charger myself yet, but my 920 gets quite hot while it's charging.

Doesn't get hotter than normal, and even if it were a bit hotter than normal, it wouldn't catch fire or melt or anything. The pillow makes wireless charging a bit more fun than just having the plate, especially when you can't see the plate in the pillow!

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Giggity. Looks pretty awesome man. Suggest she get some of that tacky back velcro to put between the opening. Get rid of the paperclips. Awesome look just the same. I might have to "borrow" that.

Giddora

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't get hotter than normal, and even if it were a bit hotter than normal, it wouldn't catch fire or melt or anything. The pillow makes wireless charging a bit more fun than just having the plate, especially when you can't see the plate in the pillow!

Awesome! :) Tell your wife I might order one of these from you soon. :)

jlink38

May 20, 2012
Visit site
No problem! I know the pillow comes from Nokia, but we didn't want to spend $40 extra on something we can make at home.

Funny, because my Lumia 920 is going in for service as the camera, motion sensor and GPS all stopped working by themselves last night. So frustrating.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786