soft reset

tymansdaddy

May 9, 2012
Visit site
How do you do a soft reset on this phone? I've seen people stating they do it but I don't know how. I'm a new user so any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
To do a Soft Reset you have to hold the Volume Down + Power buttons down together for about 15 seconds or until you feel the phone vibrate.

MS_SURVEYOR

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
To do a Soft Reset you have to hold the Volume Down + Power buttons down together for about 15 seconds or until you feel the phone vibrate.

I have found through trial and error, that I get better results if doing this when the lock screen times out, with a blank screen, then holding the Volume Down + Power buttons down together, even through the slide down to turn off screen, until the phone turns off, continuing to hold the Volume Down + Power buttons down, until it vibrates, then release the Volume Down + Power buttons, and the phone will boot up. The battery setting level will show an increase in time remaining. But will not show time since last charge. To get time from last charge displayed again, turning the phone off and back on will set the time since last charge.

I hope this make sense?

MilanDj

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I did soft reset, and only thing that i noticed that changed was date and time, they were wrong. Also my counter for wi-fi and cellular data was restarted. I guess that is normal. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa