Cannot Send or Receive MMS (T-Mobile)

MajM14

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if you still have the problem, I have nokia Lumia 925 and I had the same problem, and I just got the phone, I was worried that it was broken or something. The solution for me was that I had to turn off the "wifi calling" feature..... And it work.
I hope This helps!!!!!

bloboblob

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
APN
fast.t-mobile.com

User Name
Leave it blank

Password
Leave it blank

WAP gateway
Leave blank

WAP gateway port
Leave it blank

MMSC (URL)
Http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc

MMSC port

Maximum MMS size

Whenever I try this, I lose data connection, and can only send but not receive picture/group messages. Does anyone else experience this? If so, is there any work arounds?

Also, I can't find access point in the store anymore. :(

MastaShzl

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I have the solution if anyones still having problems. Installing access point is a bad idea because it puts the wrong information in your phone. You hav to make your own basicly. Name it T-Mobile and for internet apn: fast.t-mobile.com then the mms apn: fast.t-mobile mmsc URL: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc port: 80 max size: 1024 ... The problem of course is the name of the access point isn't T-Mobile LTE. Do this only if you installed access point and it says t-mobile LTE as active

illyria16

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Worked awesome!
Thanks. No one knew what the problem is and if i had to sit and talk to tmobile support for another 45 minutes again I would scream. This definitely worked. I was under contract with AT&T with these phones and when I got out of contract I wanted these phones to carry over to T-mobile. First they were locked. I got them unlocked. Then they weren't receiveing data. Tmobile had me clear all my caches and restart. Didn't work. Then I found an APN online and it worked. But still couldn't receive or send picture messages. Till now. I hope anyone who has a problem like this can find it. It definitely saved me cancelling my tmobile and going elsewhere.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans