Canadian Repair Store. 920 LCD

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Well, as some of you may know, my digitizer is cracked but I would like to change the entire assembly as changing the Digitizer alone looks extremely painful.

My 920 is from Rogers but I'm in the Caribbean. My mom is going up to Canada pretty soon so I wanted her to pick up a screen assembly for me and bring it back.

Can any one recommend a store in Canada where I can send her to purchase a screen? Does not even have to be a physical store, maybe an online Canadian parts store that I can purchase online and ship to her in Canada.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Well you can always look online to see if near anywhere close to where your family is staying, maybe a Nokia care repair shop is in the location.

ttxzee

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
just look on ebay. the screen rogers lumia 920 uses is a generic one without any branding. plus its probably even harder to find a new assembly in Canada. it's hard to find any lumia parts in Canada.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
just look on ebay. the screen rogers lumia 920 uses is a generic one without any branding. plus its probably even harder to find a new assembly in Canada. it's hard to find any lumia parts in Canada.

Ya. Already spotted it on ebay and amazon as well as some other sites. just thought it would have been easier and cheaper to get it in a store up there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett