Lumia 920 3D printed cases up for sale!

gibbage

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I just heard back from shapeways they tell me the issue is poor powder quality. They have issues me a new order number and are going to reprint the case. I should have a new case by the end of the month. YAY!

Interesting. Thanks for letting me know! I hope this means that this wont happen again, but I really wish that they would QC this stuff before shipping it. It would not take much to look at the 3d file and then the print before it leaves. It was obvious that something was not right.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Love your designs and work, however I have an awesome request that would make me a buyer of yours! Could you make something that snaps onto the back of the Surface RT that places cups around the speakers to direct the sound forward? This would be an instant buy from me!

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I am getting a free replacement so while I am waiting I decided to paint the bad case. Here is what I have so far.
dave-blake-albums77-33801.jpg

gibbage

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Love your designs and work, however I have an awesome request that would make me a buyer of yours! Could you make something that snaps onto the back of the Surface RT that places cups around the speakers to direct the sound forward? This would be an instant buy from me!

I have been looking at making something for the RT. The problem is, I don't have access to one in order to get the measurements and figure out the fitting.

gibbage

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I am getting a free replacement so while I am waiting I decided to paint the bad case. Here is what I have so far.
http://forums.windowscentral.com/members/dave-blake-albums77-33801.jpg

It will look a lot better once the fixed case is in. One tip is to paint it in thinner coats. The first coat does not need to completely cover the case. If you leave it at about 50% coated, it creates a lot of surface area for the next coat, and it wont puddle up. This will help keep the coats even.

Im still looking into providing pre-colored cases.

divanee

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello! My name is Dian and I`m from Bulgaria.How are You? :) I have Nokia Lumia 920 and i love Skull wallpapers.I want 3d Skull case for my Nokia.Is there a way I can do it,or you can make or to tell me hоw to do it,because i love Skulls wallpapers very much.Can you please hellp me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans