Headphone jack plug?

scield

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
So on my Samsung Focus I had a little plug that went into the headphone jack to avoid dirt getting in the port, sort of like a dust cover. When I got my 920 the other day I put it in the 920's jack and the phone would ring, however, when I answered calls no sound would come out of the ear piece. Drove me nuts until I figured it was the plug and took it out. Works fine now. Anyway, I'm asking if anyone else might use a headphone jack dust plug on their 920 and not have any issues? I thought it was a little weird that my Focus wouldn't have any issues at all but my 920 does with it in.

steeleblue

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
So on my Samsung Focus I had a little plug that went into the headphone jack to avoid dirt getting in the port, sort of like a dust cover. When I got my 920 the other day I put it in the 920's jack and the phone would ring, however, when I answered calls no sound would come out of the ear piece. Drove me nuts until I figured it was the plug and took it out. Works fine now. Anyway, I'm asking if anyone else might use a headphone jack dust plug on their 920 and not have any issues? I thought it was a little weird that my Focus wouldn't have any issues at all but my 920 does with it in.

I had the same problem. But my plug was really long so I cut it off a bit and found it works fine now. Even though it's plastic the length seems to make the difference. Try cutting it down a bit.

Mr Manson

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I have another problem with the headphone jack on on 920. Sometimes I hear sound coming out of one of the headphones. It is like being mono. i turn the phone off and turn it back on and it then works just fine. Until next time. It happens like once every 3 weeks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss