Anyone notice the vibrate is different on 1308 update

nzrocketman

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
as the title Anyone notice the vibrate is different on 1308 update. Just update and now my vibrate is a lot softer and quieter and not sounding like its pulling my phone to pieces which ppl previously mentioned

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I can't say I've noticed it being less obnoxious that any other time but if it is softer, its welcomed. I'll pay closer attention when it goes off again.

ricbon

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Yes it was one of the new feature on this update due to the fact of some phones exhibited a rattle on the upper left corner

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I noticed it changed also. Little disapointed, I liked that the Nokia left no doubt if it was vibrating or not...my old Samsung Focus felt like it was vibrating all the time so I would have to check it. No question about it with the Nokia. I do still think the level of vibrate is enough to eliminate the 'ghost shake'.

JonnieLasVegas

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I hate it! I went from definitely knowing I'd tapped a capacitive button, to unknowingly bumping them & being confused, since I didn't feel a vibrate. But what can you do?

Gravity oXo

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I just did an insurance claim on my 920 (I dropped it while walking in LA. It didn't affect the screen, but scuffed the corners. I like my phones to look nice, so I claimed it.)

What's strange is that the phone I dropped (which was running the latest firmware) had a stronger vibration than my new one. The new one is MUCH weaker/softer. I've only been using the new one for about a day, and I'm already missing the louder/stronger vibration. I too hope a new update will include a vibration strength setting.

It's not just when getting texts, but when pressing the home/back/search buttons as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12