New Facebook Beta App - Anyways to download friends or own pictures through App?

ARVI_SD

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
ability to download friends pictures from album or their posts

New Facebook Beta App - Anyways to download friends or own pictures through App?

very frustrating to know that its not possible even now?

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I agree - it would be very handy to have that feature .... and let's give an other example, your friend send you a photo as an message (as Facebook Messenger can do that) and it would be very nice to save that photo - you can not ... I have been in that situation many times and then, I have to open fb messaging by IE10 to get it saved ... and well, there is no way to send any photo to your friend back by messaging either in that app and not at all, by WP8 cp ...

ARVI_SD

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
everyother platform facebook has the feature to download the pics from the newsfeed or post from friends. i really hope they include it on the next version.

this is such a simple and basic feature for the app.

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I agree with ARVI_SD ... downloading pics should be there and sending pics should be in both, in facebook app and in integrated fb chat messaging too (and it looks that they have been planning that for integrated fb chat, but they are just greyed there) ... well, let's hope that for summer updates :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte