Hot deal $29.99 or $52.50 for 2 Wireless Chargers!

danmcg

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
So don't buy it. Or make your own little link without the referral. Or delete the post. Couldn't care less...

Is it not a good deal?

I didn't realize that EVERYONE here reads SlickDeals also. God forbid I post something that originated from somewhere else. What may I ask is so bad about a referral link? (BTW, I took it out so it's a straight link just to make you happy Curtieson ya' cry baby. Feels so good now doesn't it?)

Last edited:

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
So don't buy it. Or make your own little link without the referral. Or delete the post. Couldn't care less...

Is it not a good deal?

I didn't realize that EVERYONE here reads SlickDeals also. God forbid I post something that originated from somewhere else. What may I ask is so bad about a referral link? (BTW, I took it out so it's a straight link just to make you happy Curtieson ya' cry baby. Feels so now good doesn't it?)

Haha, whoa there buddy, clam down! I can't not buy it, I already bought it, that is how I knew where you got it! ;) it is a great deal, again, that is why I bought it.

Just be honest with your intentions is all. The deal site is built around sharing referral links... so put your referral link up, but say what it is at least! On Slickdeals there are RULES against it, those rules do not apply here so refer away, I was just busting your chops. But be transparent in your actions.

I would actually suggest you start a referral chain, where as buyer#2 posts THEIR link and that is what Buyer#3 uses and so on. I do not care to post my link as the odds of me shopping there again are 1 in 215, but others might.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up, just grabbed 2, but total came to $58... Didn't see the $52.50 for 2 deal... Still good at $58 though, although the link gave a 404 error :/

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up, just grabbed 2, but total came to $58... Didn't see the $52.50 for 2 deal... Still good at $58 though, although the link gave a 404 error :/

You had to put in the promo SAVE10 code. It knocked 10% off any order over $50 ($58-5.80 = $52.20)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers