Uploading 1080p Videos to SkyDrive

Molal

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys,

After a search of the forum and the internet (using Bing, obviously!), I haven't found a resolution to my problem.

Last night I recorded several videos varying in length from 1 minute to 30 minutes in 1080p resolution. I had access to wifi the entire evening. I double checked that I was actually signed on to the wifi network and that it worked. Although the videos are cued up to sync with my skydrive account (using wifi), they did not begin to sync. They continue to show the "Waiting for Wi-Fi" statement. I have tried six different wifi networks as well as trying to tap on the upload and and selecting connect (although I am already connected).

I have restarted my device, with the same, continuing issue.

Has anyone experienced this situation? Is there a resolution?

Many thanks for taking the time to read this, its appreciated.

M.

K Raghu

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Same issue here. it takes for ever and shows uploading but nothing happens. Not sure something wrong with Skydrive

Hi Guys,

After a search of the forum and the internet (using Bing, obviously!), I haven't found a resolution to my problem.

Last night I recorded several videos varying in length from 1 minute to 30 minutes in 1080p resolution. I had access to wifi the entire evening. I double checked that I was actually signed on to the wifi network and that it worked. Although the videos are cued up to sync with my skydrive account (using wifi), they did not begin to sync. They continue to show the "Waiting for Wi-Fi" statement. I have tried six different wifi networks as well as trying to tap on the upload and and selecting connect (although I am already connected).

I have restarted my device, with the same, continuing issue.

Has anyone experienced this situation? Is there a resolution?

Many thanks for taking the time to read this, its appreciated.

M.

Molal

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
stmav - this worked, thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately the auto upload feature over wifi does not work - at least on my phone. Granted the video I am trying to upload is approximately 4gb/

K Raghu - Maybe my expectations needs to be realigned, I expected to see a progress bar (similar to all other uploads and downloads); but maybe there is no status bar for video uploads.....thanks for your input.

So the work around is detailed by stmav; however the automatic upload feature does not appear to be working. Oddly enough this is the first time I've actually used my phone to take video!

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Glad it helped. It doesn't get it exactly where you want. But at least it narrows it down to the auto sync and not a wifi problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs