In google map we have longitude and latitude which we can share through messaging, email and IM. The receiver once select that location can map that location from his current location which is helpful while travelling and there are other benifits.

In nokia is there a way to share your longitude and latitude which can be used with Nokia drive for navigation? Apart from that is there a way we can use Google latitudes with nokia maps or nokia drives?
    05-07-2013 01:57 AM
    In Here Maps once it has found your location tap in the black box that pops up over the your location dot and it brings up a screen that you gives you options about your location including the ability to share it.
    maverick786us likes this.
    05-07-2013 02:14 AM
    I have not used this app, so I have no idea if it works or not, but it's something you might be able to try. LatitudeGap | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    05-07-2013 02:16 AM
    In Here Maps once it has found your location tap in the black box that pops up over the your location dot and it brings up a screen that you gives you options about your location including the ability to share it.
    So if someone has shared his google latitude and longitude in messaging which works like a hyperlink, if I click on it, will it display that exact location in HERE map?
    05-07-2013 02:56 AM
    So if someone has shared his google latitude and longitude in messaging which works like a hyperlink, if I click on it, will it display that exact location in HERE map?
    I tried it with one of my android phones and shared the location. It included an address that I click on and it loaded HERR Maps. From there I could get directions and it loaded Drive.
    05-08-2013 06:30 PM
    Glad to see that google map location doesn't mismatch with HERE map location
    05-08-2013 10:56 PM