Deleted Camera Roll from skydrive...cannot sync.

rubenbest

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello. I need some help. I accidentally deleted the camera roll folder from my sky drive and now my phone wont automatically put pictures there... I have tried making a new folder in there called camera roll and it did not do anything. Does anyone have a fix for it?

Darkgift

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Restart the phone. Give it some time, too. It'll sync. Try going into settings>email + accounts and then long hold ur Microsoft account til the drop down menu appears and tap sync. Just be patient. It'll sync and create a new folder. I delete it all the time.

Darkgift

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
The folder that my pictures go to on Skydrive is called mobile uploads, not camera roll.

Are u on a WP7.x or a WP8 device? in WP8, the Camera roll automatically syncs to a folder on Skydrive with the same name. If you manually "share" to Skydrive it will go to Mobile Uploads, which was the only option WP7.x had.

Darkgift

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm on WP8. And I share to SkyDrive, not sync each photo.

Gotcha. If u had your photo hub settings set to automatically sync to Skydrive, every picture you took or saved to the Save album would then automatically sync to an album of the same name on SkyDrive. You wouldn't have to do anything. That's what he's talking about.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro