finding the right Lumia 920 TPU case

dkshao

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to find a clean looking TPU case for my Cyan Lumia 920.
I really don't like the look of the S curve TPU cases, which seems to be all you can get on eBay these days.

I'm looking for a simple clean design which also covers the buttons.
this looks like it might be ideal, but I cant see if the buttons are covered or not.
Amazon.com: Cimo Gloss Back Case Flexible TPU Cover for Nokia Lumia 920 - Frosted Clear: Cell Phones & Accessories

Does anyone own this case and are able to tell me if the buttons are covered or not.
Or is anyone able to suggest a clear TPU case which might be suitable for me? (keeping in mind I'd really like to avoid matte/semi transparent cases as much as possible)

redeyss

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Nokia tpu case cc-1043. This case is the real deal. I just got mine and it's easily the highest quality tpu case I've ever owned!

dkshao

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Nokia tpu case cc-1043. This case is the real deal. I just got mine and it's easily the highest quality tpu case I've ever owned!

I was hoping to stick to TPU options, I haven't had the best experience with silicone cases in the past.
silicone would also grab onto my pocket etc where a TPU case would be easier to pull out of my pocket.

dkshao

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Its tpu and not sticky in the slightest.

That’s interesting, a number of sources say its silicone (but eBay isn’t exactly credible for descriptions lol).

Nokia Lumia 920 CC-1043, a shell of a case | Windows Phone Central

Genuine Nokia CC 1043 Silicone Case FOR Lumia 920 Cyan | eBay

From what people say, it sounds really good. Unfortunately upon closer inspection, the buttons on the side are not covered.
From a water damage point of view, I’m after a case where there is no kind of opening around the buttons. I am very careful with my phone, but as an example, if I was to have slight moisture on my hands, I may cause water damage via the buttons (I’m not nearly as OCD as that sounds lol)

redeyss

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
It may be silicon but feels like matte textured tpu. My black case feels like the matte black of the phone itself. The right side buttons are exposed but ONLY the buttons. The case is precision cut perfectly around all buttons for a tight fit and you can't even get a peek of the phone thru. I have purchased countless cases for phones over the years and believe this to be the best ever!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster