1314 for Roger Lumia 920 available

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I have internal information from my sources at Nokia that 1314, is set to release over the air within 48 hours, very high chances to appear later today, for different variants of Lumia 920, with the Rogers Edition to be included in the list.
Those of you with issues on 1308 wait a bit longer before you flash your 920 manually.

Ok since you have internal information from Nokia 😁 can you check when can we have an update for the Lumia 810? 😊

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Also not sure if everyone knows but there was an access point update recently...just discovered via Lumia pusher (my marketplace will not update me when app updates available...LAME). Hopefully the update will fix your issues.

Update: still doesn't work with app update

Last edited:

peter14f

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Updated via OTA on Wednesday. No problems so far. I am using a unlocked one with T-Mobile in the US. I didn't have problems in 1308 either. Did anyone notice that they automatically add the French keyboard as part of the update?

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Updated via OTA on Wednesday. No problems so far. I am using a unlocked one with T-Mobile in the US. I didn't have problems in 1308 either. Did anyone notice that they automatically add the French keyboard as part of the update?

Mine had the French keyboard as an option with 1308. My mother's 620 is from Malaysia and has Malay, English and Chinese in her keyboard on 1308.

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Guess its because mines always been locked to Rogers but after every update it adds French into keyboard...and I always have to delete it. If you remove it, I fins space bar slightly better.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Guess its because mines always been locked to Rogers but after every update it adds French into keyboard...and I always have to delete it. If you remove it, I fins space bar slightly better.

I didn't even realize there was a way to remove it. How do you do that?

R0bR

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Just installed 1314 OTA, does anyone know if it fixes the missed calls that don't even register or the calls that go straight to voicemail? It seems I had this issue after 1308 because everything was fine prior to that.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if this is related to 1314 or something else, but the since last night, my 920 is now showing not that great of a signal for calls/texts. I even saw one bar last night, and this morning, when I was trying to text someone, it wouldn't go through and I realized I had NO bars of service!!! WTF?! This is a day after I started seeing LTE show up on my phone. :angry:

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if this is related to 1314 or something else, but the since last night, my 920 is now showing not that great of a signal for calls/texts. I even saw one bar last night, and this morning, when I was trying to text someone, it wouldn't go through and I realized I had NO bars of service!!! WTF?! This is a day after I started seeing LTE show up on my phone. :angry:

Set the highest settings to 3G under cellular settings and use epc.tmobile.com for the apn. If you are using Access Point then create new APN settings with the above APN and fill in the MMS settings and use that.

In my area there are some towers that are refarmed and some are not, my phone keeps on getting confused so as to which ones to use. The old towers have great coverage but the new ones are slow and I guess a bit far away hence my signal keeps on fluctuating.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Set the highest settings to 3G under cellular settings and use epc.tmobile.com for the apn. If you are using Access Point then create new APN settings with the above APN and fill in the MMS settings and use that.

In my area there are some towers that are refarmed and some are not, my phone keeps on getting confused so as to which ones to use. The old towers have great coverage but the new ones are slow and I guess a bit far away hence my signal keeps on fluctuating.

Funny thing is that right after I posted my last post, I played around with the Settings in my phone. I think the problem was that I had the network set to "Automatic" and LTE as the highest speed (that one I switched to yesterday while testing to see if my phone would get LTE, which it did when I was out). I selected T-Mobile and put 3G back and voile - I now get 4 or 5 bars in my signal. Oh well, I guess LTE is going to be very spotty for awhile now. I guess my phone was having the same issue as yours and was getting confused about which towers to use. Thanks!

stevethenerd

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Just launched a game on my phone and I was notified an update was ready... Migrating stage 1 and counting...

So far so good... Although my phone rebooted a couple times. Even appeared to crash and reboot...

Last edited:

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Question for anyone with a Rogers 920 on T-Mobile - when rebooting your phone, do any of you experience the airplane mode icon with no service initially, then no service and then service finally kicks in? This happens to my phone every time I turn it off and then on again or when it's rebooted. Very weird and annoying. I've never even had airplane mode turned on, yet I constantly see that icon when rebooting. I just wonder if it's my SIM card.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Question for anyone with a Rogers 920 on T-Mobile - when rebooting your phone, do any of you experience the airplane mode icon with no service initially, then no service and then service finally kicks in? This happens to my phone every time I turn it off and then on again or when it's rebooted. Very weird and annoying. I've never even had airplane mode turned on, yet I constantly see that icon when rebooting. I just wonder if it's my SIM card.

Yes

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077