I love this phone even more

christenmartin

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I wrote a couple of months ago that I loved my 920. I have had my 920 for a little over two months and I'm befuddled. I am befuddled at how the 920 isn't more popular. This is definitely one of the best phones out there easily. I have played with the SG3, IP5, and the z10 and the Lumia stacks up very nicely. This phone is smooth as silk and never locks up, I mean never. I have never had a phone that didn't stick on occasion. That is not a big deal to me, tech is tech, but this phone is never jittery, like some I know ( robot phones haha). I have a tablet that is great and I hardly use it now because my phone is just that functional. The browser is wicked fast; that amazes me. I am not on WiFi that often yet the browser is a tight comparison with my cable modem at the office. I remember seeing at CES WP showing off how fast their browser was in 2012. Well they were right! Problems: creating a play list. Why should it be so fricking hard to create a playlist? One button: playlist and the select songs. I don't want to hook my phone to my computer to create a PLAY LIST! Also, when you hold your back button down for open apps, please let the user close out of them individually. Backing out of every sticking app is an azz wipe. That being said MS is definitely on to something. I have been nothing but impressed with this little baby. I am now a BIG Nokia fan and a pretty big MS fan. A lot of what I see on WPcentral is what sucks, I understand if something works well you don't post, I just wanted to give a more common if not more accurate experience ;-). Also, my battery is at about 50% at15-18 hours with solid use. Friggin great battery. Be cool.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I think most people on here would agree with you! Overall experience: GREAT! Xbox Music: BLOWS! I would agree also that it would be beneficial to have some way of closing an app from the open apps screen.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Don't even get me started! Cause I will defend Xbox Music to my grave!

But you can actually create playlists on the device. Add the songs you want to your Now Playing list, pull up the app bar and click Save as Playlist.

I never understood why people need to back out of their apps. Windows Phones app manager does a great job making sure the user doesn't recognize apps are still loaded in the background. I NEVER fully close out any of my apps.

But yeah, I definitely agree the 920 should be more popular than it is! Its an incredible device!

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Berty you have been started! lol Xbox music has TONS of options but it really is not easy to use when it comes to things like playlists.

christenmartin

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
The playlist thing. What the hell?? On the good, something that kicks azz is the fact that you can beat the crap out of the phone and it always looks brand new. Something to "gorilla glass".

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Yeah that's something I can certainly agree with (but it's not like it was a feature taken away from Xbox music, cause Zune never had it either). On the device you can make playlists, but you can not edit or rename them which does blow and should be updated.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I have only one slight nick on my phone and it has met concrete a number of times. Mine goes no case, no screen cover all the time.

phirefly

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
You can load your playlist add songs and save it over the old one with the same name or a different name if you want to rename it. Not perfect but it works.

christenmartin

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Ya ya can make a make shift playlist. But a playlist seems like such a rudimentary function. That was something that surprised me. As impressive as the music hub is the ability to manage your music is limited. I also have no case on my phone as it should be! Haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss