There is been lot of Buzz in the media today about Google offering paid service for Music. Most of tech sites including CNET compare it to the apple service being there.

Can someone tell them Lumia 920 offers this free of cost and also you can store offline music mix free...
    Did people not know enough or did MS and NOK not tell people enough.. not sure whats going on here.
    05-15-2013 06:52 PM
    Meh. Not a fan of Nokia Music. The mixes play the same songs over and over and over. I'll take a premium subscription with spotify over Nokia Music any day (once they add the radio function!)
    05-15-2013 07:23 PM
    Yeah I have to agree with ttsoldier. There's a big difference between the two services: Spotify, rdio, the new Google service, and Rhapsody all let you EXACTLY specify what songs you'll hear and in what order, build custom playlists, listen to complete albums, etc.. Nokia Music is an excellent *Pandora*-like service, but it's not the same thing as these others.

I've been trying out Google's new service, both web and mobile app version, and they've done a pretty good job with it. Obviously not as fully featured as it's rivals who've been around a while, but for an initial effort it's quite good, and offering an $8/month deal is a nice savings over the other subscription services so it'll be interesting to see if they can make this fly or not.
    05-15-2013 08:29 PM
    Shouldn't compare this is Nokia Music but rather to Xbox music.
    05-15-2013 08:30 PM
    But Microsoft has been doing this since Zune came out. And their Zune unlimited Music pass. All the hype with google is annoying. If they made a toilet that flushes. The media will praise them like if they invented and revolutionized the way we flush a toilet. Smh... I used to use Zune music until MS ditched Zune. Hope they bring it back.
    05-15-2013 08:33 PM
    But Microsoft has been doing this since Zune came out. And their Zune unlimited Music pass. All the hype with google is annoying. If they made a toilet that flushes. The media will praise them like if they invented and revolutionized the way we flush a toilet. Smh... I used to use Zune music until MS ditched Zune. Hope they bring it back.
    I think it is big news not because of the service, but because of all the other services they can link it to. If they make their service the same price with more options linked to all of their other services, it could take out some of the current players. It is about leverage.
    05-15-2013 08:36 PM
    I think it is big news not because of the service, but because of all the other services they can link it to. If they make their service the same price with more options linked to all of their other services, it could take out some of the current players. It is about leverage.
    Yea I guess I see your point.
    06-01-2013 11:22 AM