Nokia 920 won't connect to WIFI

Brian Reynolds

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I have tried two Nokia Lumia 920 phones that will not connect to my Motorola Netopia DSL router. All other devices (IPAD, IPHONE, etc.) connects but the Lumia 920 will not. It picks up my WIFI but when I put in the password it says it is the wrong password. I know it is the correct password because I have disconnected the other devices and then reconnected them using the same password and it works. Why am I having this problem with the 920?

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
What are the settings on router? As I know WP has no support for WPA2 Enterprise (Every smartphone on the world have it, but now Windows Phones! )

Joe Fife

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
My phone is also having this problem. 2 months ago I could connect to my WPA protected Motorola router. However, now I cannot. I have reset the router multiple times to no avail. I still get the message incorrect password although it is correct. I have even tried removing all security from my wireless network (going open). Even then my phone could see the network, but failed to connect.

My phone can connect just fine to the wifi at work and at various other places, but is failing hard at home. Any thoughts?

scholesz

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
do this simple trick, delete evry wifi connected devices from the router make the router look as if its new and as never been connected. on ur lumia, make sure any wifi connection with the router is deleted, turn off ur lumia and switch on then try to connect. If u follows this as instructed its going to work

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720