Bricked 920

th83

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Good morning to all first time poster just wanted to let you know what happened to me sorry for the long winded post but here goes. Using my 920 with wifi. and blutetooth on streaming Pandora. I turned off Pandora and shut Bluetooth off and the phone locked up and shut off 2 days in a row. So I called at&t and they had me do a master reset through the software. Know all I have is 2 cogs spinning and a 2 day wait for a new phone thanks to Nokia shutting down the only help we as windows phone users had. That was the navifirm fix no longer available. Has any one els had this issue with the Bluetooth and wifi on and hense a brick

vemulasri

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
You might have done this but try this if you did not.

1. Let the battery drain
  2. Remove your SIM
  3. Charge the phone for 1 to 2 hours and then try restarting if that helps.

The above steps have helped me once with my Wife's phone but did not on mine and i had to send it to Nokia care.

th83

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I tried pulling the sim charging the phone all night and all I get are the 2 cogs and hopefully my new phone will arrive today well see what happens nextI love the phone it was made for people with low vision in mind becaue of the ease of access features I thinks but if you cant use all the features of the phone what good is it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos