Wearable cases that fit the 920

johnmcd8

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

This is sort of about cases - I've always been disinclined to put my phone in a pocket on my jeans, since the 920 is somewhat large-ish and either sticks out in the front, or I forget about it in the back pocket and sit on it. I'm also adverse to belt cases, so I started searching for pants (jeans in particular) with a cell phone pocket that don't look like cargo pants or full-blown carpenter jeans. I've found a number of different jeans with dedicated cell phone pockets, but they're all designed for smaller phones and my 920 won't fit. Well, I finally found something that meets all of my criteria - Key? Men's Relax Fit 5-Pocket Jeans With Cell Pocket?::?Relaxed Fit?::?Jeans?::?Mens?::?Apparel?::?Fort Western Online. They're good quality jeans, inexpensive, my 920 fits into the cell phone pocket (even with a case on it) and they look fairly classy (even with a small loop on one side).

I've had them for about 3 weeks, and they seem to be pretty well made. If I find anything negative in the future I'll update update this post.

John

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
you should've put jeans instead of cases in the title.
I thought you were trying to wear 185 grams on your arm or something :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss