Bought apps from windows phone store and after 5 days got a account suspending warning :(

iboypx

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
my phone already set to United States so changed it to Sri Lanka to purchase some apps and i added the VISA card to Wallet and bought the apps after the purchase i change the regional settings again to United states.. but after about 5 days i got this e mail... whats the problem? what can i do now? am i doing anything wrong? but the Credit card data is up to date on website?
asd1.jpg

SoloXCRacer

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
My guess, is that since you changed your regional settings to Sri Lanka, made some purchases and switched back, you probably set off some fraud detection algorithms and got red flagged by your bank/Visa. I would check with your bank/Visa as the card may have been suspended.

iboypx

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
But now I updated my phone region to Sri Lanka again... Still.. Will it be a problem? What's the solution for that?

iboypx

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
My guess, is that since you changed your regional settings to Sri Lanka, made some purchases and switched back, you probably set off some fraud detection algorithms and got red flagged by your bank/Visa. I would check with your bank/Visa as the card may have been suspended.

But now I updated my phone region to Sri Lanka again... Still.. Will it be a problem? What's the solution for that?

A J Benamu

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
You can only buy apps from a credit card of your region, if you change the region, then your billing address changes and it gets it suspended because it cannot be used for the US. You?d better stay with one region and never change it again.

iboypx

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
You can only buy apps from a credit card of your region, if you change the region, then your billing address changes and it gets it suspended because it cannot be used for the US. You?d better stay with one region and never change it again.

can i change the region after complete the transaction? because some apps are only visible to US only :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel