I don`t know if it its a problem with my phone, but there a certain things that are strange:

1- Apps updates take a reeeaally long time to get to me so when I want to update an App I enter in wpcentral.com to see if there is any new updates.
    2- Notification: What is the problem with notification in Windows Phone (All Apps) there is some kind o problem with the OS, because I couldn`t find a Single app that could give me notification instantly. Facebook beta doesn't give me any notification too (the closest I got to good notification is JDB for Facebook and WPcentral App) Itsdagram doesn't give me notification ( it should work?)
    3- I still doenst have the update (1309)
    4- Messenger with facebook sometimes gets me 20 - 30 min to receive a message.
    5- I don`t search for apps in the store, I search through Bing because most of the time the search button finds the app I want that the stores says it doesn't exist.

AND WHERE IS WHATSAPP Update, omg we really need that.

PS: I`m here to tell the bad things but the goods things are much greater :).

Thank You!!

Does anyone have this problems?
    05-22-2013 10:47 PM
    how come you're not finding Whatsapp? o.o

what region is your phone set to?
    05-22-2013 11:00 PM
    i mean the new update! hahaha
    05-22-2013 11:01 PM
    I don`t know if it its a problem with my phone, but there a certain things that are strange:

1- Apps updates take a reeeaally long time to get to me so when I want to update an App I enter in wpcentral.com to see if there is any new updates.
    2- Notification: What is the problem with notification in Windows Phone (All Apps) there is some kind o problem with the OS, because I couldn`t find a Single app that could give me notification instantly. Facebook beta doesn't give me any notification too (the closest I got to good notification is JDB for Facebook and WPcentral App) Itsdagram doesn't give me notification ( it should work?)
    3- I still doenst have the update (1309)
    4- Messenger with facebook sometimes gets me 20 - 30 min to receive a message.
    5- I don`t search for apps in the store, I search through Bing because most of the time the search button finds the app I want that the stores says it doesn't exist.

AND WHERE IS WHATSAPP Update, omg we really need that.

PS: I`m here to tell the bad things but the goods things are much greater :).

Thank You!!

Does anyone have this problems?
    1. Updates are checked once a day. I wish there was a way to check on demand.
    2. Seems some people have this issue. Check your background tasks under settings. Make sure those apps are not blocked.
    3. Is it an AT&T phone? The 1314 update is already available on the AT&T sets....assuming you're in the US. Other carriers I don't know.
    4. I personally never seen it that late, but there is some lag compared to the other OSes.
    5. ???

Most of those issues sounds like the background tasks are not running. I'd check in settings to see if they are blocked.
    05-22-2013 11:02 PM
    I`ll check that, but I think they`re unblocked

The 5 - What I wanted to say was : Sometimes I go to the windows store, search an app = doesn't find it. Then I Hit our search button, search the app, and then I Find it. Pretty strange I can`t find directly on the store.
    05-22-2013 11:08 PM
    i mean the new update! hahaha
    ohhh i see lol
    well, the next major Whatsapp update is still in beta and might be released by june! (this is rly just a rumour lol only confirmed info is that the next version is currently in private beta!)

we just have to wait a bit more...hopefully :D
    05-22-2013 11:49 PM
    I`ll check that, but I think they`re unblocked

The 5 - What I wanted to say was : Sometimes I go to the windows store, search an app = doesn't find it. Then I Hit our search button, search the app, and then I Find it. Pretty strange I can`t find directly on the store.
    that sounds a lot like region related problem, what's set in settings?
    05-23-2013 04:15 AM
    As far as updates I generally see them either late in the evening if I am up till about midnight, or in the morning when I get up. I check my mail when I first get up and then check the store icon for updates. Then I go to the WPC app and check the notifications and see if there are additional updates that the store has not pushed yet and if so I use the QR code via esponce reader to get them as well..
    05-23-2013 12:37 PM